Release strong named assemblies ?

Nov 24, 2010 at 3:51 PM

I understand that I could recompile the source code myself with the key of my choice, but I think it would really more straightforward if the released assemblies came with a strong name by default (for those of us who use strong named assemblies).

Great work, by the way.

Coordinator
Jul 11, 2011 at 12:10 PM

Dear user,

thank you for saying that this library is a great work, really!

I'll sign the CommandLine.dll assembly in the next stable release (or in the next version released in the downloads section - 'cause I'll not publish DLL binaries in the version control repository).

Regards,

Giacomo

Coordinator
May 14, 2012 at 10:33 PM

Checkout latest release. It is well suited for code inclusion. I really hate sign assemblies! (This is the true)---

Regards, Giacomo

Jul 9, 2012 at 12:16 PM

Hi, thank you for your great library. The current version in NuGet (1.9.3.15) is not signed. Would you be so kind and sign the assemblies in further releases? We are in the process of switching our build references system to NuGet and this is a blocker for me atm.

Thank you,

philipp

Jul 16, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Hi,

Same issue for me. I have to setup my own NuGet package on my local network repository because of that.

Great work on your library, but please sign your releases on NuGet.

Thanks.

Maxime

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM

I am trying to install to the GAC using WIX and if it were signed it would be easier.  Thanks for the the nice tool!