MutuallyExclusiveSet issues

Feb 25, 2015 at 2:07 PM
first thanks for the library, just getting up to speed., I am trying to get the MutuallyExclusiveSet option working and I seem to be stuck.
really simple
I have two options,
[Option(MutuallyExclusiveSet = "server", HelpText = "ServerName where Tasks are located")]
public string servername { get; set; }
[Option(MutuallyExclusiveSet= "list", HelpText = "type the path of the textfile where the serverlist can be obtained")]
public string serverList { get; set; }

app -a "value" - p "value [-server "value" or -serverlist "value"] is the command line.
both server and serverlist values are null.
[Option('a', "AccountID", Required = true, HelpText="AccountID to change PW for: in the format of domain'\'userid")]     
        public string accountid {get; set;}

[Option('p', "PassWord", Required=true, HelpText="Password you are applying changing/updating")]

public string password { get; set; }

//[Option(MutuallyExclusiveSet = "server", HelpText = "ServerName where Tasks are located")]
        [Option('s', "Server", Required = false, HelpText = "Single server you want to work on")]
        public string servername { get; set; }

//[Option(MutuallyExclusiveSet= "list", HelpText = "type the path of the textfile where the serverlist can be obtained")]
         [Option('l', "ServerList", Required = false, HelpText = "List of serves you want to work on")]
        public string serverList { get; set; }

[HelpOption(HelpText="Display help screen")]
        public string GetUsage()

{var help = new StringBuilder();
            help.AppendLine("example usage exe -server wtxwtxxx OR -serverlist, -a accountid, -p password");
            help.AppendLine("This utility will for each job that contains the userid, ");
            help.Append("disable the job, wait for you to change the PW, update the PW, re-enable the jobs");
            return help.ToString();

}
the args[] are available, but he parser is not picking up the result each value is null. What am I missing?